A luxurious, handmade heat pack inspired by the calming landscape of the Australian beach! The perfect, thoughful gift.
Relax and unwind with this beautiful, all natural heat pack!
These stunning Wheatbags are soothing, warming and offer a comforting natural pain relief to sore muscles and aching joints. They are also a great way to keep you snug on a cold winters night. We love that these wheatbags are longer in length and fit comfortably across shoulders, tummies, lower backs, feet - all the common trouble areas!
Note - you can also pop it in the freezer and use as a cold pack.
Ethically handmade in Melbourne, Australia using natural materials. This gorgeous seaside print is a watercolour painting invoking the calming landscape of the beach with gulls flying high overhead and soft peach clouds doting a bright blue sky. The print is on the front of the wheatbag, with a lovely soft blue cotton on the back.
SCENT - Unscented.
- Hand made in Australia
- 100% cotton fabric and natural ingredients
- Beautiful seaside print on one side and a soft blue cotton on the other
- Perfect size for anywhere on the body where pain relief is needed, such as sore shoulders, tight neck muscles or period cramps
- Warm in the microwave or chill in the freezer
- Free gift box included (fully recyclable)
- Size: 44cm x 13cm (pictured folded in half)
- Made using biodegradable materials
Please note the print may vary from what’s pictured depending on how the fabric is cut.
Wheatbags Love is based in Northcote, Melbourne where everything is made by hand in their studio using all natural, organic and biodegradable materials. They source locally as much as they can and also use recyclable packaging. Minimising their waste is always a priority - fabric off-cuts are given to a local refugee centre where they are used to sew quilts.