A luxurious, handmade heat pack inspired by the lovable kookaburra!
Relax and unwind with this beautiful lavender scented heat pack! Designed to comfort and soothe your body from aches and pains - or simply to keep you snug on a cold winters night. Or if hot summer nights are uncomfortable for you, why not pop it in the freezer and use as a cold pack!
Ethically handmade in Melbourne, Australia using natural materials. This gorgeous print is a watercolour painting of our Australian laughing Kookaburras.
SCENT - Lavender
- Hand made in Australia
- 100% cotton fabric
- Beautiful kookaburra print on one side and a soft blue cotton on the other
- Perfect size for anywhere on the body where pain relief is needed, such as sore shoulders, tight neck muscles or period cramps
- Warm in the microwave or chill in the freezer
- Free gift box included (fully recyclable)
- Size: 44cm x 13cm (pictured folded in half)
- Made using biodegradable materials
Please note the print may vary from what’s pictured depending on how the fabric is cut.
Wheatbags Love is based in Northcote, Melbourne where everything is made by hand in their studio using all natural, organic and biodegradable materials. They source locally as much as they can and also use recyclable packaging. Minimising their waste is always a priority - fabric off-cuts are given to a local refugee centre where they are used to sew quilts.