Designed to inspire relaxation, the Kookaburra eyepillow will help to soothe sore eyes
The Kookaburra eyepillow is a handy addition to the house as it provides cooling relief for tired sore eyes or can be heated up to help with sinus pain. Great for soothing headaches and inspiring a good old relaxing nanna nap!
Ethically handmade in Melbourne, Australia using natural materials.
SCENT - Rose
- Hand made in Australia
- 100% natural cotton
- Beautiful watercolour kookaburra print on one side and a soft blue cotton on the other
- Perfect size for placing over your eyes or for using as a pocket warmer
- Warm in the microwave (30-60 secs only) for a mini heat pack or chill in the freezer for a soothing eye pack.
- Free gift box included (fully recyclable)
- Size: 21cm x 8cm
- Made using biodegradable materials
Please note the print may vary from what’s pictured depending on how the fabric is cut.
Wheatbags Love is based in Northcote, Melbourne where everything is made by hand in their studio using all natural, organic and biodegradable materials. They source locally as much as they can and also use recyclable packaging. Minimising their waste is always a priority - fabric off-cuts are given to a local refugee centre where they are used to sew quilts.