A beautiful, handmade eye mask, designed to help you get a good nights sleep!
Designed to inspire relaxation, the Waratah eye mask will help soothe you into sleep by blocking out pesky light on those long haul flights, night shifts or just for a great night’s sleep.
Ethically handmade in Melbourne, Australia using natural materials. This gorgeous Waratah print is a watercolour painting of a beautiful pink waratah with it’s curling petals and long graceful leaves.
- Hand made in Australia
- Designed to promote a good nights sleep
- Digitally printed designer fabric
- Perfect size for covering your eyes and blocking out light
- 100% cotton with a pink cotton backing which is super soft
- Includes inner padding for extra comfort
- Size: 20cm x 10cm (elastic is 28cm long)
- Comes in a recycled brown box, perfect for gifting
Please note the print may vary from what’s pictured depending on how the fabric is cut.
Wheatbags Love is based in Northcote, Melbourne where everything is made by hand in their studio using all natural, organic and biodegradable materials. They source locally as much as they can and also use recyclable packaging. Minimising their waste is always a priority - fabric off-cuts are given to a local refugee centre where they are used to sew quilts.