Every plant lovers dream - a designer, portable plant pot that pops!
This stunning Pop Up Pot in 'Mountain' design is a foldable pot ready for planting that assembles with a quick pop and a push.
Designed for direct planting or as a pot plant sleeve, this is an exciting addition to the plant lover’s wish list. Sow 'n Sow's Pop Up Pots are designed and made in Australia from 100% recycled and carbon neutral polypropylene.
Featuring a landscape watercolour design by Melbourne artist Daniella Germain, inspired by the Glasshouse Mountains - iconic landmarks of Sow ’n Sow’s Maleny-based operations.
Pop Up Pots can be inserted into an C5 envelope and posted anywhere in the world for the cost of a letter.
- Designed and made in Australia
- Made with 100% recycled and carbon neutral materials
- Features original watercolour art by a local artist
- Beautifully designed gift for the gardener or nature lover in your life
- Affordable and eco friendly gift
- Makes a stunning home for indoor plants
- Promotes the purchasing of even more plants to fill your home!
Flat: 19.5cm wide x 13cm tall
Assembled: 13cm tall, 11.5cm diameter
Water will drain through the base to allow plants to flourish.
About Sow ‘n Sow -
Sow ‘n Sow’s products are designed and made in Australia using environmentally-friendly materials including 100% post consumer waste recycled paper. Their popular Gifts of Seeds are designer, eco-friendly gifts which cleverly combine a greeting card with a packet of seeds to form a gift that grows.